Albert Camus wrote that the only serious question is whether to kill yourself or not.
Tom Robbins wrote that the only serious question is whether time has a beginning and an end.
Camus clearly got up on the wrong side of bed, and Robbins must have forgotten to set the alarm.
There is only one serious question. And that is:
Who knows how to make love stay?
Answer me that and I will tell you whether or not to kill yourself.
Answer me that and I will ease your mind about the beginning and end of time.
Answer me that and I will reveal to you the purpose of the moon.
Still Life with Woodpecker by Tom Robbins (1980)
13 / 05
- c0cainebabies likes this
- inndeanna reblogged this from breetty
- metafenouil reblogged this from breetty
- breetty likes this
- beginquote likes this
- sexyinsweaters reblogged this from maalakai
- maalakai reblogged this from surya-bhakti
- maalakai likes this
- surya-bhakti likes this
- purityandfervor likes this
- hangtenforjustice reblogged this from ididntkillthequeer
- mstalions reblogged this from ididntkillthequeer
- awellroundedman reblogged this from crackedconcrete
- crackedconcrete reblogged this from consciousburning
- consciousburning reblogged this from ididntkillthequeer
- consciousburning likes this
- ididntkillthequeer posted this